[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Class / Brewer's Guild

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 13:13:56 PDT 2007

Count me in for the brewer's guild!

Unfortunately the changing of due dates for
assignments has now made it impossible for me to
attend this weekend's class. SUCKAGE SUPREMO!

Please save a handout for me and I would really love
to check the video out when it's available.

See every one at Tor!

Lady Katheryn, the Black Hearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh

Just a reminder about the Brewing Class tomorrow.
We will meet at The Winemaker Shop at 9:00AM, then at
Elizabeth's house at
11:00AM for the actual brewing session.

Also, for those who are interested, I propose that we
reactivate the Loch
Ruadh Brewer's Guild.  While we can work out details
during the Brewing
Class, I think we should try to establish a rotating
schedule of
brewing, which would include class time or seminars,
tastings, etc, so
that at least once a month, someone can host a brewing
or bottling, and
anyone who is interested can attend.

Thoughts?  Ideas?