[Loch-Ruadh] Brewing Class / Brewer's Guild

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 19:59:03 PDT 2007

Planning to go tomorrow if this incredible migraine goes away. I need my SCA jones and I miss ya guys immensely.

Gene Floyd <rolfsewardson at yahoo.com> wrote:  Please remind me again how to get to Elizabeth's house.

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin
wrote: Just a reminder about the Brewing Class tomorrow.
We will meet at The Winemaker Shop at 9:00AM, then at Elizabeth's house at
11:00AM for the actual brewing session.

Also, for those who are interested, I propose that we reactivate the Loch
Ruadh Brewer's Guild. While we can work out details during the Brewing
Class, I think we should try to establish a rotating schedule of
brewing, which would include class time or seminars, tastings, etc, so
that at least once a month, someone can host a brewing or bottling, and
anyone who is interested can attend.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Nunc est bibendum.

'I’m through; I must give up optimism after all... It is a mania for saying things are well when one is in hell”. Voltaire