[Loch-Ruadh] my mom

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 09:43:18 PDT 2007

Gabby, your words brought tears to my eyes.  I couldn't have said anything better.  I lost my mother suddenly and unexpectedly 19 years ago, but in a way I'm glad I didn't have to face the difficult choices that those of you who end up being caretakers and decision makers have to face.  I can only imagine how it feels to have the roles reversed from having a parent being in the strong, supportive role to being, in essence, the child.

God bless you, John, and your family.

Madelina