[Loch-Ruadh] Tor planning, and getting older

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Apr 26 10:30:25 PDT 2007

Diverticulosis is the forming of little pouches in the large intestine or
colon and diverticulitis is an infection of one of the pockets. These
pockets form naturally over the years. Occasionally, processed food gets
stuck in one and it gets infected. That can be mild or serious. I think the
standard statement is "Eat more fiber".

Caelin (who is not a doctor in real life - or anywhere else)