[Loch-Ruadh] Home From Tor

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Sun Apr 29 22:30:15 PDT 2007

--- Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Dana, Caerell & I are home from Tor.

Gabby and I got home, unpacked the truck and decided
to go fishing. We got in from fishing at about 10:15
:)

We enjoyed the event, as we do all of The Tor's
events. Laid back (well, except for a certain 4 hour
period which was decidedly *not* laid back) and we
especially enjoyed the massive gathering in our camp.
Even exhausted and going to bed early (well, for us),
the joyous noise outside our tent was relaxing.

Thank you again to Ethan of Rose Glen for his surprise
gift of beautiful katana, presented to us during
feast, with the added grace of Their Excellencies
Elfsea calling us into their presence for the
presentation.

So, now it is time to sleep!

Sluggy The Knob!