[Loch-Ruadh] Hello....

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 08:06:00 PDT 2007

It was really good to see Logan at an event again, missed you though. Sure
hope he enjoyed the event.

I'm sure no one was poisoned with Bio-Hazard, as I witnessed Logan filling a
couple of bottles with Bio-Hazard Sunday morning. I heard with my own ears
these guys requesting Bio-Hazard from Logan and they were sober!!

Dana

Aingeal wrote:
We had a wonderful time with him in camp Saturday night.  He really seemed
to enjoy himself.

Aingeal