[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you

PBW PBW_RN at charter.net
Thu Aug 2 17:19:54 PDT 2007

How do we even begin to say thank you to our Shire's generosity? Somehow
just "thank you" dosent seem enough. Due to mundane circumstances we havent
been able to attend a populace meeting in over 3 years and our attendance at
events has been sporadic at best. Regardless of our lack of visability the
Shire has always remained close to our hearts. The phone call we received
today just further proved why. We know that many of our friends and family
in Loch Ruadh are facing difficult times and yet folks still managed to
reach out to help us after mother nature threw a temper tantrum and tried to
make the Brazos a lake instead of keeping it a river. We still have a long
road of repairs , rebuilding and restocking ahead of us and the generosity
of the populace of our Shire has made our burden of rebuilding, repairing
and restocking a little easier. Thank you.

In (distant) service but close of heart,
Lord Conal Mac an Ghabhann
Lady Magdalia Mac an Ghabhann
Sive Mac an Ghabhann
Una Mac an Ghabhann