[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind-Down Revel

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Aug 6 09:38:03 PDT 2007

Although Lughnasad is still a few days away, I thought it would be a good
time to start the ball rolling on the Lughnasad Wind-Down Revel.

When:   Saturday, 18 August, anytime after 2:00pm until we throw you out
Where:  Amber and Padraig's new house
        3808 Arroyo Drive, Weatherford, 76087
Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result.php?q1=3808+Arroyo+Drive+Weatherford+TX+76087
for a map link

Pot Luck Feast:  please send an email with what you will bring to share
for feast.
Amber and Padraig:  Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns and condiments, and magic
feastgear.  We also plan to have coolers of iced tea and lemonade.

We do have a pool, so bring your swim suit (no skinny-dipping, please)

Parents: we have almost two acres that children will ove to play on, but
please be aware that the hazards include the pool, a fort/climbing frame
structure, multiple climbable trees, and a deep creekbed with steep slopes
at the back of the property.  We ask that you stay aware of where your
children are and what they are doing.

Bring your chairs, mugs, musical instruments, favorite drinks - the usual
stuff you haul to a revel.

Lughnasad Coordinators:  be prepared to spend a little time discussing the
event, what went well and/or badly, and things we can improve on for next
year.

WARNING:  Those heard commenting on as-yet unpacked boxes or uncompleted
chores will be put to work as part of a press gang to get those things
done.

Looking forward to a great event and a fun-filled wind down revel.

Nunc est bibendum.