[Loch-Ruadh] Grande Hoo Haa

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Mon Aug 6 10:21:00 PDT 2007

Greetings, O Exhausted Liter!

I have a small bit of slightly formal business that I would like to
offer to your court, something Mistress Elfsea may also want to
participate in.

Gabby's lovely cast bronze thistle was lost at an event last year. While
I can honestly say that it was not entirely my fault that it was lost
(apparently fell out of the truck door upon opening, but never found), I
was nonetheless the last person to have held it only a few minutes
before it went missing.

I have therefor contracted with Caerell, through Aingeal, to replace it
with one of Caerell's most compelling carved bone pieces. I don't think
we need to lengthen Their Majesty's court with a replacement of regalia,
but this does seem like a nice fit for your most anticipated court. I
suggest the possible involvement of Baroness Ameline because Gabby is
quite fond of her (and the Bloody Baron as well) and would be extra
tickled to receive this from her hand.

In a related note, to you know if Honorable Lady Avin is expected to
attend? If she is present, I may have business of my own with her...

Thank you, Your Hoof Haartedness,

Sluggy!