[Loch-Ruadh] Home and Awards

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 12 21:29:34 PDT 2007

Hope the troubles on the way home weren't too bad, but
happy to hear you made it safely.

I know I have trouble expressing gratitude at times
and also problems accepting praise, but I have to say
thank you to all the members of the shire for both
awards.  The comet was way more than completely
unexpected.  I never would have guessed or expected
it.  The Seneschal's Appreciation award was problably
even more highly prized by myself than the comet and
even less expected.  Thank you to each and every one
of you for your recognition and acceptance.

Terrence