[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Birthday

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 08:16:13 PDT 2007

   glad to have been at hoo haa court   and please thank her for the durge
i understand  that Dana was really busy   .  i am trying to rest   in
between unloading   our stuff from the trailer        i did have a good
time   and thanks to all  that helped me and my lady     i hope to see
every one at the wind down party    wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

Birthday.
> I understand you were sung the SCA Birthday Dirge while sitting in on
that Grande Hoo Haa's silly and foolish spectacle that she does at
Lughnasad.