[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Deadline

Crystal Dozier floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 20:49:33 PDT 2007

Greetings Loch Ruadh!

  Just a reminder that all submissions for the Sept/Oct issue of the Scarlet Letter are due by Monday, August 20.
  Per SCA guidelines, all submissions must include a statement from the author granting publication permission in both electronic and print form. If you send pictures (and I hope you do!) please include permission from everyone in the picture.
  I hope to see lots of submissions concerning Lughnasad for this issue so those of us that could not make it can still enjoy what went on!

  In Service,
  Floria Blackdragon