[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad thanks

Ketchakat ketchakat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 07:08:52 PDT 2007

I just wanted to post thanks to the Shire on a very fun event.  I know i
didn't come out until mid-day on Saturday but it was still an enjoyable
experience.  It was a first to bring the kids out to camp alone.  thank you
to Sybil for the pool, wonderful idea.  Thank you to Falconrose for the
marshmellow roast, the kids LOVED it.  Perhaps I can cultivate their song
knowledge so the next time they're at a bardic they can participate.  Cheers
to the feastacrats.

Lastly, I wanted to say a thanks to the whole populace of the Shire.  Thank
you for making us feel welcome and included.  I know our attendance at
events is sporatic to non existant but it was wonderful to feel like we
belonged.  Slowly the feeling of being a member grows and the feeling of
being a tag-along with Mom lessens.

oh, and Thank you Aingeal for meds which saved my head from being removed
from my shoulders.

Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Bronwen Anwyl(i'm NOT changing my name again! This is it, i swear. )