[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad thanks

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:03:34 PDT 2007

I saw some of those nasty bugs and my hat goes off to whoever braved them to
provide us with the elixir of the gods on BOTH mornings.  Thanks to Dana and
Vivian for coffee and to Jock who made the making easier!     BTW: I made it
home about 11:15 last night.  Thank you to Padraig and Amber for their
hospitality and to all the makers of the delicious food!

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!