[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind Down Revel -Thanks / Lost and Found

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Aug 19 21:16:04 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone for coming out and participating in the wind down at our
new house - we hope everyone had as much fun as we did.  Thanks also for all
the kind words about the house and land - we love it, and are glad that
others like it too.  In spite of that, I'm not sure that we're up to hosting
a revel like this one every weekend, nice as it would be, but we will try to
have another get-together before swimming season departs for the year.  The
food was great, as I knew it would be - and I've even got a small amount of
Janie's bread pudding in the fridge for later.

Lost and Found:
 - Illi and Mordi, you'll be pleased to know that we found the ring in the
pool this morning - it was easy to spot in the daylight.  It is presently in
a ziplock bag stuck to the fridge door by a magnet, and we will get it back
to you as soon as possible.
 - One pair of backless slip-on shoes
 - One felt  hat
 - One hard rubber mallet
 - Two umbrellas
If the owners of these items will contact me, I will get them back to you as
soon as possible.

Eoghen, thanks again for finding that sharp object stuck in the bottom of
the pool.  I turned out to be a sliver of hard plastic, which if someone had
stepped directly on could have cause a puncture wound, or might easily have
been dragged further through the liner, causing a bad tear.  As it was,
removing it left a very small hole that was easily patched with the aid of
daylight to see it.

Padraig and Amber