[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind Down Revel -Thanks / Lost and Found

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 05:31:58 PDT 2007

This is the Grande Hoo Haa sneaking a few minutes on Dana's computer.

Caterina...have you sung the song YOU filked and sent to my mailbox??

That would get Padraig back for sure. I can hardly wait for you to sing it
to me in next years Hoo Haa Court!! Maybe I'll sneak into a Loch Ruadh
Bardic and hear it sooner.

Grande Hoo Haa

Caterina wrote:
Padraig,

I just want to let you know in no uncertain terms that I hold you
completely
responsible for the fact that I have had the tune "Freaking the  Mundanes"
running through my head for the past 24 hours straight.  When I  think of a
way
to properly repay you for this, I will get you back!!!!

M. Caterina