[Loch-Ruadh] Have you seen any of this lost equipment?

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 24 07:02:56 PDT 2007

I am asking for any information you might have on lost or missing Shire
equipment..

I am interested in:
    finding where they might be located.
    getting them returned.
    or if they have been destroyed, replaced or removed from our inventory?

A & S            1       Backgammon Game

Chronicler    1       Book - Celtic Borders

Hospitaler     1       4  X 6 File Box w/cards
Hospitaler     3       Baldric's  (Cloth w/Shire Badge)

Herald          3       Straw Hats
Herald          2 or 3 Huge, Red, 3 Ring Binders
                    Containing the SCA Armorial & Ordinary
                    All of the pages were in protective sleeves.

Event          1       6' Table  Loch Ruadh w/Plastic top
Event          2       Extra Long Handled Serving Spoons - Stainless Steel
Event          1       Utensil Box  (containing):
                                  3       Potato Peelers
                                  2       Ice Cream Scoops
                                  7       Tongs (4 small, 3 Large)
                                  3       Serving Spoons - Metal
                                  4       Serving Spoons - Black Plastic

                  1       Bocce'  Ball Game
                  1       Original Disk for MS Publisher 2000

I'll ask no questions and there are no fines involved :-)
Dana,
Your friendly Chamberlain