[Loch-Ruadh] Have you seen any of this lost equipment?

Mordikar mordikar at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 24 20:35:07 PDT 2007

While i havn't the packaging for publisher either i can provide the
following information.

The cd key isn't as sacred as one might believe. If your copy of
publisher came with the computer then they will ask you questions about
the disk and hten hand you a cd key for free (yes i did infact say m$
and free)

If the copy was retail they will ask questions of said cd, then lecture
you on the importance of not loosing the key, and THEN will be happy to
charge $10 to a credit card in exchange for said CD key.

The trick is either knowing exactly what that cd says including the part
numbers in the inner ring, OR having a valid cd in hand to answer questions.