[Loch-Ruadh] Another Shie equipment plea

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 28 09:24:59 PDT 2007

Do you have "ANY" Shire equipment or property laying around your garage,
storage room, sewing room, trunk of your car, trailer, truck, in with your
camping gear, etc? Please contact me so I can complete the Shire Inventory.

I need information on the following Shire equipment:

Event            1/2 ton press for stamping leather tokens
                    (Sluggy would also like his returned to him)

Archery        Single arrow fletching jig

Chronicler    1       Book - Celtic Borders

Hospitaler     1       4  X 6 File Box w/cards
Hospitaler     3       Baldric's  (Cloth w/Shire Badge)

Herald          3   Straw Hats
Herald          2 or 3 Huge, Red, 3 Ring Binders
                    Containing the SCA Armorial & Ordinary
                    All of the pages were in protective sleeves.

Event          1       6' Table  Loch Ruadh w/Plastic top
Event          2       Extra Long Handled Serving Spoons - Stainless Steel
Event          1       Utensil Box  (containing):
                                  3       Potato Peelers
                                  2       Ice Cream Scoops
                                  7       Tongs (4 small, 3 Large)
                                  3       Serving Spoons - Metal
                                  4       Serving Spoons - Black Plastic

                      1  Original Disk for MS Publisher 2000

                      1    Backgammon Game
                      1    Bocce Ball Game

I am interested in:
    finding where it might be located.
    getting it returned or that you have it "noted" on the inventory.
    knowing IF it might have been destroyed, replaced or removed from the
inventory.

No questions asked and there are no fines involved :-)
Your friendly Chamberlain,
Dana