[Loch-Ruadh] Another Shie equipment plea

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Tue Aug 28 20:06:40 PDT 2007

The six arrow fletching jig should be the Shire's property.  It was
originally donated by an old geezer that used to shoot both tournament and
combat archery to the then Canton of Loch Ruadh.  He now occasionally makes
it to events and can't get the energy up to go shoot so he cheers on the
archers and drinks Tully.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"