[Loch-Ruadh] OT - estate sale

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 06:56:51 PDT 2007

My best friend just moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina.  She hired a small company to hold an estate sale for her to sell the entire contents of her house this weekend.  Some of the furniture is sort of pricey (Ethan Allen, Thomasville, etc.), but there are lots of good deals as well.  Here's the email they sent:

Family is relocating out of the country, and we are selling the entire
contents of the house.

Sale hours...

Friday, Aug. 31st  9-6
Saturday, Sept. 1st 8-5
Monday, Sept 3rd 9-5 **All items under $100 will be half off**

Here is a small sampling of what will be at the sale...

Thomasville Bridges King Bedroom Suite
Ethan Allen British Classics Living Room (TV armoire, coffee table, side tables), Sofas with coordinating chairs
Broyhill chenille sectional
Cherry dining table with Chippendale chairs
Ethan Allen convertible crib and children's desk/bookcase, nightstand and armoire
Black leather sofa, Black leather Wassily chairs with matching modern coffee table, modern chrome and glass dining table, modern credenza
Twin bed
Kenmore refrigerator
Dell computer w/Flat panel monitor, software,
Treadmill, tools, lamps, antiques, mirrors, wall art, home decor, linens,
china, milk glass, Fiesta, Delft, Crate & Barrel flatware, Henkels knives. Barbies (dozens) and accessories, Little Tykes, many quality toys and books.

PLUS SO MUCH MORE!!!

Bids are welcome
Cash only
Thank you! We hope to see you there!

Leah McHorse                                         Tammy Harrison
817-726-9612                                         817-528-5043

For pictures you can click onto this link

http://www.estatesales.net/Estate-Sales/view.aspx?SaleID=25155

If you have any questions, please contact the ladies listed above, as I am not involved in any way (nope, not getting a cut).  I'd just like to see my best friend get decent prices on her stuff since the private school her daughter will be attending costs $17,000.00 per year!  Ouch!

Thanks,
Madelina