[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic Wars Camping

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 17:48:59 PDT 2007

To all of Loch Ruadh,

  Lady Janie and Lord Eoghan lead our advanced scouts into the lands of Bonwicke for Gothic Wars. If you plan to attend and camp with the Loch Ruadh/Dragon's Fire Tor group please let it be know. Janie and Eoghan will try to reserve enough space for all.

  We will be having communal meals on both Saturday and Sunday nights. So, bring what you have food, tables, chairs, concubines or any other thing you wish to share and we will all have a great time and let everyone know that - LOCH RUADH ROCKS!!!!

  Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri,
  Ex Herald, present Archery Marchalm, Ship'a 4rh Mate,  and over all Idiot