[Loch-Ruadh] Perseid Meteor at Lughnasad

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 7 15:20:41 PDT 2007

The online info I found said that the best watching was after midnight and if I remember correct they said you should look northwest.  Problem is that the Trade Days site has a lot of nice street lights that make hard to see any stars.  Last year we tried watching from around the archery range area, but we only caught glimpse of one.

  Terrence

Ms Pict <dftfeast at hotmail.com> wrote:
  What time will the meteor shower watch begin? And where please?

Janie