[Loch-Ruadh] It isn't just for breakfast anymore....

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Thu Aug 9 13:16:42 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 14:50 -0500, Chris Harper wrote:
> You know that dry coffee grounds (fresh) make a good absorbent for yuky
> odors in closed spaces

Oh, and I *just now* read on a bottle of super mega drain cleaner that
"while Floweasy itself has no odor, you may want to add a teaspoon of
coffee grounds to your drain to mask the odor of the drains contents
while they're being dissolved."

Sluggy!

P.S. Yes, it is a bottle of drain cleaner that we needed to buy :(