[Loch-Ruadh] Home

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 18:20:58 PDT 2007

Tegwared and I made it home. Had a bit of trouble with the van. Not sure if it's merely a need for new tires or something more dire, but the trip home was rather vibrating. Decided to put it to rest rather than attending the trailer unload, so sorry to have missed the fun I'm sure was had!

  Loch Ruadh Rocks at Lughnasad! Congrats to Padraig for his Crane, Caerell for his Thistle, Aingeal for her Crane, and Terrence for his Comet. VIVAT!
  Thanks again to Terrence and Kaz, their Seneschal Appreciation Awards were a token of my thanks to them for their service to the Shire over the past year.

  See y'all Wednesday.

      Catrin
  Loch Ruadh Rocks!