[Loch-Ruadh] Home

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 18:10:06 PDT 2007

It's quite apparent that Mordi and myself have arrived safely to our
dwellings. We had a wonderful time at the event, as all went well, and
EVERYTHING returned with us to our stead. If only my luck had been able
to relocate a few mugs. I was soo willing to relieve them from a
particularly lonely table, but atlas they remain with their current
masters. (Deep sigh)

We arrived just in time to find a very worn out traveler on our
doorstep, Lupine, begging for shelter. Of course, he's currently staying
with us, as long as he keeps Mordi in stock of his precious Scotch that is.

ili