[Loch-Ruadh] Calendar Deadline

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 13 20:37:07 PDT 2007

Good point!  Thanks for the reminder!

As MOAS I am looking to schedule something both in
September and October.  I'm considering having a "do
your own thing" day where everyone can bring whatever
they are working on, or want to work on, and we just
work and socialize.

As Gulf War Land Coord, we need to start looking now
to see when we are going back and see if we can finish
the gate.

Everyone float some ideas and we'll see what we can
plan.

Terrence