[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind-Down Revel

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 06:22:00 PDT 2007

Logan will make his Satanic Eggs and I will make baklava.  Brighid will make triple fudge brownies, and Weyland might prepare a fruit plate.

As for the baklava, I seem to recall someone had a distinct preference for the type of nuts used -- was it walnuts instead of almonds, or was it almonds instead of walnuts?  How about pistachios instead?  I had some really good pistachio baklava at Byblo's a while back.

Madelina