[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Rocks

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:03:34 PDT 2007

Well I have finally caught up on my sleep. Lughnasad what can I say. Yet
another great one.  First off thank you for the honor you bestowed on Eoghan
and me. I can no longer say I am a Loch Ruadh wanna be. We are.

I had a friend and her children join us this weekend. To say you wowed them
is an understatement. Katia’s eyes got so big during the birthday dirge I
thought they would overtake her face. Tobias was given the proper
instructions on how to kiss a ladies hand by none other than Duke Aaron.
(Trust me his mother Andrea swooned on that one. It was her hand he used as
an example)

Many thanks to Baroness Ameline, Mistress Stella , Baroness Dane, Duke
Aaron,  his always lovely Duchess and every one for taking the time to
answer their questions and make them feel so at home.  Aingeal supplied garb
for them as Hospitaler. What a wonderful introduction into the SCA they had.

And least I not forget Lord Aradon and the marshmallow roast. There was a
young man who stepped aside so that Katia could go before him and even
roasted a marshmallow or two for her. Please thank him.

Hoo Haa court really rocked this year. I wonder were all the tweezers
are??????? If you were not there you truly missed an experience of a
lifetime.

A special thanks to Kat and her clan for helping us get it together and get
out Sunday morning. The energy of youth.

Loch Ruadh Rocks
Janie