[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind Down Revel - Food

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 17 08:03:48 PDT 2007

I'll bring some potato salad and chips.

  BTW, I'm assuming we will not be in garb for this?

  Terrence

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Before I list the food items people have volunteered to bring for the pot
luck, let me clarify that this revel is open to everyone in the Shire, not
just those who were able to attend/work on the event.

That being said, so far the food list for the pot luck feast is:

Hot dogs, hamburgers and buns – Amber and Padraig
We will also supply magic feast gear, disposable cups and coffee
Sassy Coleslaw and Peach & Pecan Bundt Cake – Bice
Veggie Tray – Gwenllian
Snickerdoodles – Fiona and Alric
And also the following Lughnasad Feast leftovers:
Cheese
Ham
Brisket
Satanic Eggs – Logan
Baklava – Madelina
Triple Fudge Brownies – Brighid
Fruit Plate – Weyland
Lughnasad Pea Salad and Bread Pudding – Janie and Eoghan

Please add what you plan to bring to the list - though I'm sure we will
have no shortage of goodies, as we Scadians like our pot luck feasts even
more than Baptists and Methodists.

Temperatures now promise to be in the mid-80s for Saturday, with possible
thunderstorms, but I'm sure we can squeeze into the house if we have to.
And if there are no storms, that's still plenty warm enough to swim.

Be warned: There will be some mundanes present, including our children
and grandchildren and a few of our mundane friends. Please try not to
freak them out TOO badly - the friends, that is. Our kids are used to
things Scadian, even if they don't play. (grin)

Nunc est bibendum.