[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Wind Down Revel -Thanks / Lost and Found

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 06:38:37 PDT 2007

We are very sorry we missed the party.  It sounds like it was great.  Logan's back was out and Brighid and I woke up Saturday with nasty summer colds.  I'm home today from work because of mine.  We like to share with our friends, but we were sure that sharing germs would not be appreciated.  Brighid even had to miss band practice today, which has made her very sad and grumpy, as band is "her life", according to her.

I promise I will make some baklava for the next party I am able to attend.

Madelina