[Loch-Ruadh] Got home

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:01:53 PST 2007

safely after delivering Dana to her door.  Unpacked the car, started laundry and got warm.  Had a wonderful Yule Revel.  Congrats to Bice and Polydore for their Stars of Merit, making them HONORABLE, and to the other award recipients!  Thanks to Vivian for braiding  my hair and to everyone else for making it a  GOOD weekend!
DFT puts on a swell Yule Revel and I was blessed with great cabin mates!!

GwenllianLoch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!