[Loch-Ruadh] FW: home from yule

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 17 06:30:12 PST 2007

Wow, congratulations!!

The Everman football team finally lost this past Saturday in the State Semi-finals to Highland Park.  It was cool to see their bagpipers before the game, but we just about froze our behinds off.  So now that Brighid's band schedule is back to normal, we might be able to make a meeting or an event or two before concert season starts up in January.

Again, well done to those receiving awards.  I'm sorry I missed the event.  I would have loved to have been there.

Madelina