[Loch-Ruadh] [Ansteorra] Loch Ruadh website problem

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Mon Dec 17 13:34:45 PST 2007

You are not alone.  I couldn't pull up the Homepage or the op page either
one last night and I haven't tried again today.  Mine would
go to the homepage and keep downloading over and over but all the time
showing that it was "done" with several messages flashing at the bottom.
I really think it was in shock from the awards and the double "Lord"
listing that Caerell posted.  What with Polydore and I being listed as
Honorable, which is questionable and then to add Kaz as a Lord Lord; it was
just too much for the poor thing.  Hopefully it will recover soon.

Bicé