[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 16:19:02 PST 2007

Archery Report:

  We are holding strong with the usual Seven.  Only one practice in December with a made dash to Cabella's afterward.  See what you missed.  Our next practice will be on January 6th at 1:30 P.M. CST.

  I am pleased to announce that the Loch Ruadh archers won the marsh mellow archery championship at Yule Revel.  The fact that we were the only ones who had marsh mellow bows is beside the point.  It was a total massacre.  Even the King got shot.

  Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri, Archery Marshall
  Sire of Loch Ruadh

Crystal Dozier <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Reminder:

Scarlet Letter submissions are due TODAY.

Thank you,

Floria