[Loch-Ruadh] Oh NO!!!

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 2 04:25:28 PST 2007

Enjoy your family. We will miss seeing you at Yule Revel. And I'll keep my
fingers crossed that you will be at populace meeting.

Congratulations on the Promotion!!

Dunstan wrote:
I would love to come but my family is doing a big Christmas meet that
weekend.  My sister is in from NJ and the other sis is in from San
Antonio.   I hope all you guys have fun.  I am going to try and make
populace next Wed.

Oh.  btw.  I got a promotion to Engineer and now I drive the fire rig full
time!  I don't have to ride sitting backwards any longer. :)