[Loch-Ruadh] AOL Problems

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 19 10:14:18 PST 2007

--- Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> sbc DSL, Windows 2000 and I am having no problems.

>From work yesterday, I could not resolve the address.
That could well be a DNS issue here. I have to kinda
bootleg around our standard DNS server to bypass the
interim site-blocking scheme they have in place here.

At home, using Firefox on both Windows 2000 and Fedora
7, it worked, though it was slow to load up. It didn't
occur to me to try Explorer.

Today, however, it's working nice and snappy from
work, which would be 4Mbps or so internet and Firefox
on Fedora 7.

Slu...Robartach!