[Loch-Ruadh] populace meetings?

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Dec 23 02:23:07 PST 2007

Populace meetings are on the first Wednesday of each month at the IHOP on Quebec (just off 820 on the west side of FW.  They start around 7:30 - 8:00.  Archery practices are the 1st and 3rd Sundays at Benbrook park and start around 1:30pm.  There are no fighter practices scheduled for the forseeable future (we need a new Knight's Marshal).

  I believe they have been working on the website, so you might try it again sometime.

  It was really nice to see you at Yule Revel and hopefully we'll see you again soon.

  Fiona

Kristi Johnson <kristi_johnson1972 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi ya'll, Thora here.

I was wondering when and where ya'll hold populace
meetings, fighter practices and such these days. I
tried the website but it gives my computer indigestion
at the present time.

Thanks,

Thora O.