[Loch-Ruadh] Password reset for BirthdayAlarm.com

BirthdayAlarm Support service at BirthdayAlarm.com
Sat Feb 3 09:31:02 PST 2007

Catrin ferch

Please click on the following link to reset your password:

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/pwr/52035232a1528310698b408155135

You will be asked to enter a new password.

Please do not reply directly to this email.

If you have a question about your use of the BirthdayAlarm service:

1) Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/help  . This will probably answer your question about BirthdayAlarm.

2) If you still have a question, then please contact us with your question by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/contactus