[Loch-Ruadh] Weekend Trip to Gulf War Site

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:40:00 PST 2007

I just checked weather.com for Lumberton this weekend. They are predicting
rain Friday and Sunday. The temperature is going to dip into the 30's at
night. This weather is not condusive for working with concrete/cement. It
really needs *mild* humidity and temps above 50 to cure properly. This
weather will adversely affect both the base/foundation concrete and the
above ground structure. If we install the gate this weekend, I fear that we
may risk all that we have worked for as the concrete will be below strength
and brittle.

Terrence, if other officers and members of the populace agree, please see if
we can get a reprieve from the gate requirement this year. There will be no
problem having the gate installed by summer.

--
Lord Kazimierz of Loch Ruadh
(Kaz, Lord Sinister to my "friends")