[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War

Anna Floyd amacfer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 20:49:34 PST 2007

Rats!! Double Rats!!! Mom

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings everyone,

Unfortunately, mundanity has reared its ugly head. Due to my work constraints, it seems that Bear and I will not be able to go to Gulf War this year. I will continue with Camp Coordinator duties that can be completed here. Kaz has graciously agreed to by my on site Coordinator. Since he was Coordinator last year, he knows what needs to be done.

A Very Unhappy (Not to mention highly annoyed!!!)
Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.