[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Feb 15 07:29:56 PST 2007

Tsk.  The lengths some people will go to to avoid having to sing in the
Green Dragon.

As someone in a one-deep position and no one to back me up, I know how it
is wih work issues.  Maybe you could do what I do: offer to take a cell
phone and a laptop, and work remotely if needed. (I know this doesn't work
for all jobs, but ya never know until you ask.)

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.