[Loch-Ruadh] FW: Great perspective on illegal immigration
tdv250 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:54:01 PST 2007
Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner) Loch Ruadh, HospitalerYou need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape
To: dandj3949 at sbcglobal.net; embastin at juno.com; schatzi at flash.net; jadolfs at cox.net; aikido211 at sbcglobal.net; ljb47_2000 at yahoo.com; bsattrails at aol.com; BSATahuaya1 at aol.com; doctorelleven at gmail.com; dkfoy at sbcglobal.net; hinsley at wt.net; gtj at hjsllp.com; matt.jones at weber.zodiac.com; doug.koop at juno.com; tdv250 at hotmail.com; lhcranger at wccs.net; tiggerthistle at netzero.net; mcveanclinic at hotmail.com; a63331 at sc.rr.com; moncuse at juno.com; jmoore at southwestbank.com; texas.c1 at itexas.net; nationalmatcharmory001 at msn.com; sr2ranger at wccs.net; PSeaberry at TarrantCounty.com; DRS1-AAF at ntnotesa.radioshack.com; westhd at sbcglobal.net; ybwest at sbcglobal.netDate: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:07:25 -0600Subject: Fw: Fw: Great perspective on illegal immigrationFrom: semills at juno.com
A lady wrote the best letter in the editorials in ages!!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.
Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.
Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.
Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.
Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors.
I've done all the things you don't like to do.
I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).
According to the protesters:
· You are Required to let me stay in your house
· You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
· You are Required to Educate my kids
· You are Required to Provide other benefits to me and to my family
· (my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).
· If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.
· It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself.
· I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.
· And what a deal it is for me!!!
· I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.
· Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can communicate with me.
Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America ...if you agree, pass it on (in English). Share it if you see the value of it.
If not blow it off......... along with your future Social Security funds, and a lot of other things.
Life is complicated. Sharing yours shouldn’t be. Meet Muse.
More information about the Loch-Ruadh