[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 18 15:51:20 PST 2007

I second Dana's thought, it was great to see everyone come out for Fighter/Archery practice and I hope we can keep It up. it was a beautiful day with only occasional gusty winds and chilly cloud cover. It looked like everyone was enjoying the day and we had a newcomer. All in all a success. Thanks Kaz for working to bring us back together!

  Catrin

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  It was great to see everyone today. My thanks go out to Kaz and Antonia for the ride to fighter practice and the loan of a chair and to Seward and Anna for the ride home. I had a great time.

Dana