[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 19 20:00:19 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Chantel wanted me to thank everyone marshalling
archery for being so nice and for helping give
pointers to the kids.  She really enjoyed not only
getting to shoot archery and the kids, but also being
able to watch me getting beat up when she wasn't
shooting.  She also had a good time talking to all the
Ladies about Gulf War and camp arrangements at events.
 We all had a great time.

Thanks!,
Terrence