[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 06:36:20 PST 2007

Also after just attending Estrella War I cant stress enough about getting a
good pair of shoes that fit properly. Most people (like me) are not on their
feet constantly then you go to war and you are on them almost constantly. I
dont hink i sat down for more than 60 minutes the entire 3 days I was at
Estrella (other than sleeping).  My feet and legs are still sore and im
going into day 2 of being back home. Good pair of shoes and insoles are a
MUST for war.  Hope everyone has a great time. Im sorry I wont be able to
make it this year to Gulf. Hopefully next year will be the year i get to
attend both.  Have fun everyone and make sure you drive safe.

--Cathal

On 2/20/07, tiggerthistle at netzero.net <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:

> With War upon us I urge all to start beefing up on the water, war is hell
> on the body and we all need to stay hydrated. Also all archers need to check
> their equipment and make repairs so everything will pass inspection, I would
> hate to get to War and be told I can't shoot because of bad equipment.
> The last practice combined withe fighter practice went very well, lots of
> people with many of them on the archery range.  I think the change is a
> great one, thank you Kaz for idea.  With spring coming on practices should
> be more abundant and if any one has an idea for some fun shoots, I am open
> for suggestions.  I am all for practices being fun and safe.
> Lady Vivian
>
> -- Crystal Dozier <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Just a reminder to please send any submissions for the Scarlet Letter to
> me by the 20th.
>
> Thank you.
>
> In Service,
>
> Floria

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin