[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Pet needs home

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 16:34:01 PST 2007

Hey Everyone,
A lady I work with has a 2 year old German Shepherd for which she is trying to find a good home. As I said he's 2 years old, fully house trained & crate trained. His name is Ceasar. They live in an apartment and he just needs more room then they have. I  have some pictures of him available. If you are interested let me know and I will send them to you. He's a very pretty dog. She says he's a very easy going and happy boy.
She lives over here in the Dallas area. If anybody wants him I could arrange to pick him up from her and deliver him to you at a meeting or something.

Brighid :-)

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.