[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Chores List

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 16:55:00 PST 2007

Hello Again!
Below is the list of chores for the week of Gulf War and who is assigned to take care of them. If you are attending Gulf War and camping with Loch Ruadh, please look this over and check for your name. Let me know if there is something that needs changed by March 1st please so we can re-assign duties.
Also, if you are attending Gulf War and camping with Loch Ruadh and DON'T see your name on here, let me know if you'd like to volunteer for something and I will add you to the list. :-)

Sunday -  Welcome to Gulf War!!
Torches: To be filled as they are placed

Monday
Fill Torches:  Rolf & Kaz
AM Kitchen Cleanup: Sluggy & Bear

Tuesday
Fill Torches:    Alric & Padraig
AM Kitchen Cleanup: Alex & Mel

Wednesday
Fill Torches:    Elizabeth & Kat
AM Kitchen Cleanup: Antonia & the girls

Thursday
Fill Torches:    Duckie & Robbie
AM Kitchen Cleanup: Brighid & Alric

Friday
Fill Torches:    Vigulf & Terrence
AM Kitchen Cleanup: Wendy & Taylor

Saturday
Fill Torches:    Alex & Sluggy
AM Kitchen Cleanup: Brighid & Kaz

Sunday
Everyone helps with tear down and cleanup of common areas. Drive home safe and check in when you get there!

Thanks!
Brighid
Loch Ruadh Camp Coordinator

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.