[Loch-Ruadh] Second Reminder for Vivian McKinnon's Birthday on Sunday February 4th

Birthday Reminder service at BirthdayAlarm.com
Fri Feb 2 20:42:56 PST 2007

Catrin ferch

Vivian McKinnon's (tiggerthistle at netzero.net) birthday is on Sunday February 4th. Vivian will be 38 years old.

Click below to choose an eCard and we will send it on Vivian's birthday...

http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/eCard/182904701a2b408155135c49548195

Kind Regards,

BirthdayAlarm.com

Please do not reply directly to this email.

If you have a question about your use of the BirthdayAlarm service:

1) Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by clicking - http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/Help  . This will probably answer your question about BirthdayAlarm.

2) If you still have a question, then please contact us with your question by clicking - http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/ContactUs