[Loch-Ruadh] New and Improved Weekend Trip to Gulf War Site

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 8 09:44:39 PST 2007

Just to let everyone know that did not make Populace last night, here is the new schedule for our Gate Project.

  Due to predicted rain and the adverse effect it would have on the concrete surface of the gate, the trip this weekend is cancelled.  Currently we are planning to make a trip AFTER Gulf War with the permanent gate ready to be set up.  Discussion right now is to do this in April or May.

  We will be working on a temporary gate to take with us to Gulf War.  The temporary gate is planned as described in Padraig's message and will be prefabricated and put together in sections at Gulf War.  We are planning to use the Loch Ruadh banner on this gate, but will paint Loch Ruadh on the sides of the gate to leave on site until the permanent gate is erected.

  We will be meeting at Alric and Fiona's house on Sunday at 1:00 PM to put together the temporary gate to take to Gulf War.

  Terrence